There are so many reasons one may choose the path of side hustling! Whatever yours is and whether you’re a maker, artist, freelancer OR if you have an idea you want to transform into a business, we’re here to support you. Join us for this 4 program series "Make It Work" for tips and resources to empower you to start and grow your side hustle or new business.
November 4: Getting Started
November 11: Choosing Where to Sell
November 18: Creating a Strong Social Presence
In today’s market, choosing where to sell your products and services can be overwhelming and confusing. There are so many options and variables to consider as it’s important to make sure you’re reaching the right customers, at the right time! In this session, join our technology and marketing experts to teach you where the best place for you to sell your products are.
Join the Waterloo Region Small Business Centre to look at:
- The pros and cons of the different platforms to sell through
- Comparing all platforms based on price and unique functionalities
- Tips for SEO to make your products the most visible to customers
- Taking high quality product photos and videos
- What is the best market for your product? Identify your product line, budget and target audience
- What options are available? Compare eligible options based on business information
- How to succeed at marketing? Utilize SEO, image optimization and social media, Use tools to analyze effectiveness
Registration is required. This virtual program will take place via Zoom. Zoom is a video conferencing tool that allows people to meet together online. You can use Zoom on a desktop, laptop, tablet, or mobile device. You will receive a link to the program by email on day the prior to or the day of the program.
The opinions of guest speakers do not necessarily reflect the values and mission of Kitchener Public Library. We champion the right for ideas to be heard and words expressed without censorship. Intellectual freedom is a fundamental right.